Sleep Under the Stars with Kids/Youth Glow in the Dark Sleeping Bags!
Now your kids can literally sleep under the stars with these amazing Glow-in-the-Dark Constellation sleeping bags!
The glow-in-the-dark sleeping bag is the ultimate kids sleeping bag injecting fun and function into those kids adventures. There are a few features that make this AceCamp children's sleeping bag unique from anything else you will find on the market. Not only is this sleeping bag more fun it is also safer, warmer, and easier to use.
- Glowing "constellations" make bedtime more fun. They are tuned to be bright enough to be fun but not so bright you can’t go to sleep.
- Sized for kids so they don’t get lost in the bottom of the bag – fits up to 4 ft 8 in for the KIDS size and 5 ft 2 in for the YOUTH size
- The hood traps heat inside and prevents wiggling out during the night, getting cold, and waking up – so kids and parents sleep better.
- Safer - No strings for kids to get tangled up in
- Front zipper is easier for parents to operate. No more reaching clear across the child to reach the zipper.
- Soft polyester shell is breathable and water resistant.
- A Velcro pocket inside keeps must-haves nearby.
- Unlike most kids sleeping bags, ours is made using the same offset construction as adult performance sleeping bags. That means the quilting seams don’t go all the way through which causes cold spots.
- Wave shape leaves plenty of leg room to sleep in any position.
- Durable compression sack keeps it clean and compact in transit.
Dimensions for KIDS size: 64" long x 26" wide in use, 11" long x 8" diameter in the stuff sack
Weight for KIDS size: 1 lb 15 oz
Dimensions for YOUTH size: 70" long by 29" wide when in use, 13" x 8.5" in the stuff sack
Weight for YOUTH size: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Temperature Rating: 30 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flame Resistance: Meets the CPAI-75 standard for sleeping bag flammability without the addition of flame retardant chemicals.
- Materials: 190T embossed soft polyester shell, polyester, hollow-fiber insulation.
- The glowing constellations are charged by light so get the bag out early so it can soak up some sun before nightfall.