Hikidashi Organizer set of 6! Beautify and organize your spaces!
The term “Hikidashi” is a Japanese word, meaning “drawer.”
These drawer organizer boxes were made with careful attention to detail and are a great tool to kickstart any organization task. Comes as a set of 6: 3 boxes and 3 lids that can become three more lower profile boxes!
They are inspired by the KonMari - Marie Kondo - method of sorting and decluttering. While each box looks chic and modern as a set, the lid and base can be used separately, resulting in 6 containers that can fit any tidying endeavor. The open bins allow you to properly see and select the products you are looking for. The decorative paper lining shows the items inside that they are cared for and loved.
The Hikidashi box set is extremely versatile and can be used in a multitude of ways. Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Bedroom Dresser or Closet: Folded clothing, shirts, scarves, bathing suits, belts, ties, socks, underwear, bras, and other intimates
- Nursery or Changing Table: Baby clothes, blankets, diapers, wipes, children keepsakes, books, and toys
- Office: Desk accessories, pencils, pens, paper, photos, stationery, and receipts
- Craft Room: Scrapbooking materials, gift wrapping tools, art supplies, holiday decorations, and ornaments
- Bathroom: Make-up, toiletries, hair accessories, nail polish (not for wet areas)
- Kitchen or Pantry: junk drawer, recipes, and other pantry items
- Memory Box: photos, memorabilia, postcards, greeting cards, and collectibles
- Home Décor: Decorative boxes that can be nested, stacked, or staged
- Luxury Gift Boxes: Wedding, bridesmaid proposal, birthday, or baby shower
Additional Comments: - Please note that colors may vary slightly from the color on your screen - This is a set of 3 empty boxes and 3 lids – other items in photos are not included - This box is eco-friendly and made of sustainable and recyclable materials.
Dimensions (outside of box): - Large: 12.5"x8.5"x4 - Medium: 8.5"x6.5"x3.75" - Small: 6.5"x5.5"x3.5"
Make your drawers beautiful AND organized!
Out for delivery the first week of February!