KidORCA Above-Knee Rubber Boots
KidOrca Rubber Boots:
Kids’ Rain Boots with Above-Knee Gaiter
Encourage young explorers to spend more time outdoors!
Out of stock
Drawstring Toggle System
- enclosed elastic cord prevents water penetration and provides a customizable fit of the kids’ rain boots
100% Waterproof Fabric
- waterproof under high pressure (downpours and deep puddles)
- breathable polyester outer-layer with nylon lining
- fully sealed seams inside the kids’ rain boots and textile
- cloth is treated both inside and outside – polyurethane coating doubled with water repellent solution for maximum anti-leak protection
- fast-drying and easy care – wipe or brush clean
- soft but tear-resistant textile withstands regular kids challenges like crawling and falling
- Take a blank sheet of paper, a pencil and a ruler; put a sock and place child’s foot down on the sheet.
- Draw the outline of the foot with care.
- Measure the length from heel to toe of both feet, rely on the larger one and compare the measurement with “Insole Length (cm)” in our Size Chart. The length of the boot should be longer than your child’s foot.
- Children grow at their own pace. Please use this chart as a general guide.
- Measurements correspond to the insole of the rain boots.
- Shoe sizes vary from brand to brand.