Life Without Waste Thermal Food Containers-2 sizes!
If you enjoy a hot meal while away from home, you will enjoy the Life Without Waste Insulated Food Jar! This sleek, compact, high quality thermal food container does its job so well! It's stainless steel inside and out (including the inside of the lid!). Holds heat up to 5 hours!
Made of highest quality 18/8 (304) stainless steel, this container is 100% rustproof. Vacuum Insulated Container: will keep your food hot for longer than your average thermal container.
Leak-proof: The silicone ring on the inside of the lid keeps the container fully leak-proof High Quality Stainless Steel Insulated Lid (The inside of lid is made of stainless steel as well.)
- 500 ml container: bottom diameter is 9 cm; height with the cap is 15.5 cm
- 350 ml container: bottom diameter is 9 cm; height with the cap is 12.5 cm
Care: Hand wash (Please note that this item is NOT dishwasher-safe)
For tips on how to prolong keeping the contents hot, see below!
Out for delivery the second week of August, just in time to prepare for back to school!
1) Poor boiling water into your container and leave for 3-5 minutes to preheat.
2) Warm up the food (the hotter the food the longer it will stay warm in the container).
3) Pour out the hot water, fill with the warm food and screw on the lid.
Make sure the container is as full as possible but do not overfill. If there is empty space, the food will cool down faster.
Liquid food will stay hot longer than solid food.