Share your identity proudly, acknowledge your allyship, and support inclusivity with these awesome flags by Flags For Good!
The pride flag is a symbol of the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and more (2SLGBTQ+) pride and social movements. If you identify as a member or as an ally/accomplice to the community, flags allow you to portray your support and be proud to be YOU!
Pride flags don't only represent us. They are also a symbol for progress, equality, and equity, which we continue to fight for!
Proudly fly your flag, take it to sports competitions, parades, concerts, showcase it at your home or workplace, or gift it to your loved ones. Represent who you are and what you stand for when you showcase the flag at your home to highlight your true self, your personality, preferences, interests, and what you take pride in!
- Flags from Flags For Good are durable 200D polyester (most flags you'll find on the internet are cheap ~75D) single sided, with two grommets on the hoist edge. Flags for Good selected 200D as the perfect flag material; anything heavier doesn't fly well and the "back" doesn't get enough ink, anything lighter feels cheap and won't last very long.
- 3' x 5' flag with grommets and double stitched edges to reduce fraying
- Select designs are also available in a 2'x3' size
- Flags by Flags for Good are a one-sided print and the company makes sure that the back has ample (around 90%) bleed-through.
A portion of each sale will be donated to the Airdrie Pride Society. Also, Flags For Good donates to their own 2SLGBTQ+ charities as well! Please visit airdriepride.ca for more information about the 2SLGBTQ+ community in the Airdrie Area and details for the upcoming Airdrie Pride Festival 2022 that we will be attending. For more support please contact:
About Flags For Good
Hey, I’m Michael. In early 2020, after the police murder of George Floyd, my wife Cassie and I decided to channel our societal rage and quarantine boredom into something that made a positive impact on our planet. I just so happen to be a flag nerd (like have-two-TED-talks level nerd) and was sick of buying flags from companies that also sold...let’s just call them “flags for bad”...
So I started Flags For Good to:
- Celebrate diverse identities and raise awareness of causes that move humanity in the right direction.
- Donate a portion of each flag sold to a relevant charity or organization making real, positive change.
- Put more flags in the hands of change-makers like you!
In our short history, we’ve been able to donate tens of thousands of dollars to great causes, and now, are getting to be inside awesome stores around the country.