Usborne Books: NICU Family Care Fundraiser Sale
In support of the NICU Family Care, these book purchases are a fundraiser That's not my koala... (Reg $14.95 – Shoplift $13.60) - Ages 1 Year+
- Meet five adorable koalas in this exciting addition to the much-loved That’s not my… series.
- Babies and toddlers will love touching the textured patches as they meet koalas with fuzzy tummies, soft paws and shiny noses.
- The bright pictures and textures to stroke are designed to help develop sensory and language awareness.
- Fabulous board book with glossy pages and textures to touch and feel on every page, including rough paws, fuzzy tongues and fluffy kittenish tummies.
- Bold illustrations with gentle humour and simple appealing, repetitive text.
- Designed to promote sensory awareness and language development in very young children.
- There are eight wise owls for children to meet, and lots of new textures to touch and feel in this colourful board book.
- From tufty tummies to fuzzy wings and fluffy babies, young children will love to explore the touchy-feely patches on every page as they search for their owl.
- Specially designed to help develop sensory and language awareness in babies and toddlers.
- A joy to share together – don’t forget to spot the little white mouse on every page!
- Five delightful penguins to meet, with velvety wings, silky heads, shiny beaks and rubbery feet.
- Very young children will love the textures to touch and feel on every page and joining in with the repetitive, rhyming text.
Out of stock